September 23rd, 2021 -
Multi-Industry In-Person Job Fair at the Doubletree in Manchester
Job Seekers, are you looking to get in front of a NH business to showcase your skills? Employers, are you looking to talk with candidates In Person to see what they have to offer? Now is the chance for both business reps and job seekers to meet in person, while socially distancing, to make that employment connection.
Employers please register using the appropriate button to the right. Instructions/directions will come prior to the event. Also, please see below the employer listing at the bottom of this page for important information.
Job Seekers please register using the appropriate button to the right so you can get updates and parking instructions prior to the event.
Employer registration closes at 11am on 9/22/2021
Please check back for updated listings of attending employers and resources.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Booths will be spaced at least 6' apart, masks and hand sanitizers will be available at the event.
700 Elm St
Attending Employer list: (Check back, more being added 24 hours until event begins)
2-way Communications Inc.
Alene Candles, LLC
Amtech Tank Lining and Repairs
Associated Grocers of New England
Dead River Co.
Elm Grove Companies
F.H. Cann & Associates LLC
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Granite State Manufacturing
Harmony Energy Works, Inc
Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Independent Services Network
LaMontagne Builders Inc
Legacy by Gersh and Ready Set Connect
Lincoln Technical Institute
Living Innovations a service of Mosaic
LNA Health Careers
Mount Prospect Academy
New Hampshire Department of Transportation
New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp
NH Job Corps
North Branch Construction
Ocean State Job Lot
Southern NH Services
Starbucks Coffee Company
United States Postal Service
Visiting Angels , Nashua, NH 03060
New Hampshire Eployment Security
Southern NH Services, Inc. / WIOA Program
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS:
1. You must register your business for this event with the NH Department of Employment Security or with the NH Home Builders Association. We simply want a head count of businesses to create enough space for everyone.
2. You are responsible for bringing your own tables and chairs. You will have a 6 foot to 8 foot wide space and several feet deep. You should plan on bringing any backdrops, table coverings, hand-outs and support equipment to make your area stand out.
3. You will be aligned in the hallway around the Expo Center. Restrooms will be available to you. Wi-Fi service could be spotty. Vendors will be inside the Expo Center setting up for the NH State Home Show.
4. Electrical outlets are available on a first come first served basis.
5. There will be (ideally) six feet between each booth both for privacy and COVID precautions
6. We will be following the State of NH guidelines regarding the wearing of masks. For your personal safety and comfort, you and your business may request masks during your interviews and presentations to prospects. Hand sanitizer is encouraged.
7. Parking validation will be available but no free parking in the garage (unfortunately)
8. Advertising for the first in-person job fair will be through NH radio, email and social media. We encourage you to share the flyer prepared by the State of New Hampshire.
9. Administrative services such as copies will not be available
10. Set Up can begin as early as 3pm on Thursday 23 September.
11. The event ends promptly at 6pm
12. Service animals are always allowed
13. Water, soft drinks and food are allowed; no alcohol.
14. There is no charge to you, at all. The event sponsors are doing this as a value added in hopes of getting you the employees you need, right now. There is no charge to the prospective employees.
15. No loud speakers or loud music played during the event, everyone wants to hear and be heard.
16. Participants will be asked to stay either behind or on the side of their booth space. We have seen in the mall where people “kinda” chase you down to give you a free sample. NO. Please allow the employees to approach you.
17. Please bring signage to identify you and your business.
18. Most important: Have fun and smile. We don't have any idea how many resumes will show up but we know we have to try and keep trying. The event sponsors want to support you and thank you for YOUR hard work.
19. Any further questions, concerns, comments please contact Matt Mayberry at the NH Home Builders Association email@example.com or 603.969.7077.